Discover the endless benefits of a regular yoga practice! A regular practice will give you more than a toned, flexible body, and clear supple skin. It will give you restful sleep, peace of mind, joy, inspiration – and a home away from home!
Breaking It Down
- If you come to class 5 times a month or more, then our BASIC AUTO-RENEW MEMBERSHIP is the best deal for you. For $115+hst a month*, you gain access to all classes on the schedule**.
- If you want a little more convenience, then our FREEDOM MEMBERSHIP is the best deal for you. For $135+hst a month*, you receive the benefits of the basic auto-renew membership, and mat and towel rentals for your visit
Sounds good? Then head over here!
* Auto-renew memberships require a four-month minimum; ** Excluding Karma classes, which are an $5 minimum donation
- I’m not too sure if a membership is right for me
- We know that life is busy, and completely understand. If you’re a new student to the studio, you can try our Intro Month. It’s 30 days of unlimited yoga for $60+hst, and it’s a great way to discover Moksha, our wonderful teachers, the different class styles, and our community!
- What’s the minimum commitment for a membership?
- The minimum commitment is 4 months. Once your first 4 months are complete, your membership will continue until you let us know. Read more about the Auto Renew Terms and Conditions.
- I need to put my membership on hold/I need to cancel. What do I do?
- What are the benefits of a membership?
- Members will enjoy:
- 5 free passes for new friends when you sign up
- One free contract freeze per calendar year minimum one month to a maximum of 6 months
- Additional hold for $25/hold
- The ability to practice at a different location if you’re travelling
- 10% off retail (excluding food or drink items)
- 20% off workshops
- And so much more!
- Members will enjoy:
- Give yourself the option to practice in a place that feels like home while you’re away. What you need to know about the Traveller’s Pass
- available for MYD Auto Renew Members
- email your request for a Traveler’s Pass to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to travel, the travellers pass will be emailed to the requested studio.
- this pass can be issued up to 5 times per year
- valid up to 30 days per trip
- tag us @mokshayogadowntown if you share your travels with your online community
- Travellers Pass for the travelling member to practice at another Moksha/Modo Studio (not exceeding 30-days)
Travelling in Canada, look for a Moksha Yoga location.
Travelling internationally, look for a Modo Yoga location.